9/20/2008

Island Abbey Maze







My new maze was pretty fun to make. I was trying to use the design I used for the Chain-mail maze to make a 3D creation, and this is what it turned into. I think I'm getting better at using Sketchup, by using more of its features and designing reusable components to simplify and keep the file size small. Unfortunately, this maze is so hard with the curved passageways that even I can't do it without taking it apart. If it helps, move the top half to the side so you can solve by tracing the path from above and below without going through the passageways.


Anyone who likes classic TV or just anything weirdly funny but clean and entertaining should check out episodes of The Addams Family on Hulu.com and The Twilight Zone on CBS.com. These are my new favorite shows. I also like the Beverly Hillbillies, but I haven't found it online anywhere.

2 comments:

Nancy Fletcher said...

Hi Rebekah,

This looks very fun, but way too hard for me!!!

My favorite show from long ago was Hogan's Heroes -- see if you can find that online. Let me know if you find it.

Conference this weekend -- when do you work? Join us for a tin pan alley?

Nancy Fletcher said...

I like the thing you have at the top of this blog, with little bits of your earlier mazes.